The James Hutton Institute is delighted to announce the return of Potatoes in Practice. If the event has to be cancelled due to official COVID-19 restrictions you will receive a full refund of booking fees.
Potatoes in Practice 2022 Exhibitors
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday 11 August 2022.
If you are interested in exhibiting at Potatoes in Practice please find the booking deadlines below:
Please read the exhibitor information booklet before booking as it contains vital information.
- Submit booking forms for field plots and moving machinery demos: 1 March 2022
- Submit field plot treatment forms (one per plot): 1 March 2022
- Deliver seed for field plots: 7 March 2022
- Submit booking forms for marquee and static machinery spaces:15 April 2022
- Submit risk assessment: 28 May 2022
- Register staff working on your stand:10 July 2022
- **To ensure smooth event running late entries will not be accepted this year.**